Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Quickie Family Vacay {Daytona Beach}

I know it's been awhile...
Let's just say I "lost" my camera connection cord and have been in the process of turning my house upside down, all along, thinking that Baby S had something to do with it hiding from me.
 
Today, I had to apologize to her.
I had to apologize for blaming her silently in my head
as I became frazzled and frustrated.
I had to apologize because she had absolutely nothing
to do with my very common forgetfulness.
 
You see, I just bought this new purse.
 


It's somewhat of a downgrade upgrade from the suitcase I've been carrying around for the last year and a half, lugging diapers and bottles and snacks and toys and wipes and and and....you get the picture.

Last week, the family and I took a little weekend dash to the beach.


It was so much fun and quite relaxing...
If you call relaxing taking a soon to be 2 year old to a large body of water
whom doesn't know how to swim.

No worries there though...



She wasn't very interested in having the water touch her... AT ALL



Well in my hurried packing... look where I stashed my camera connector.




Let's just say, I'm brilliant and keep it moving, OK?








Here are a few more pics of our trip to the beach minus the hubs ;(

 Baby S. didn't know what to do with the sand exactly. She just dug and threw...


After awhile, we stuck to the kiddie pool



Here is one of the kids in Publix.

That's my nephew, isn't he a cutie?

That one is hands down my favorite even though it has nothing to do with the beach.
Just look at their faces!
They love each other!




Meet my big sis and momma.



Momma looks pretty great, Huh?




Thanks for letting me share these memories! Smooches!






Xo, Kris


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...