Friday, February 11, 2011

Charming One Spot Valentine's

As I'm surfing around this very bloggy world
we call the internet,

I have came across multitudes of little crafts
 I want to add to my already very long list...
This one poked out at me being that
Valentine's is right around the corner...
 Literallly!
It comes from a new favorite of mine,
Such Pretty Things by Jessica Enig.
 Take the weekend to work up your magic on the
 cutest little Valentine-y Heart Boxes you've ever seen!

As told by Jessica: I found these cute little plastic heart boxes in the Dollar Spot bins at Target this week.  A package of eight of them for only a dollar!  You can't beat that! I immediately decided that they would make the perfect little Valentine's day favor boxes for the girls and their friends.  They just needed a little embellishment! If you want to make some, here's what you'll need:

♥Heart-shaped favor boxes
♥White craft glue and foam brush 
♥Glitter (the more sparkly, the better)  
♥Ribbon
♥Paper flower embellishments
♥Double-sided tape
♥Candy

Please find the full tutorial HERE 



Happy Crafting!

Xo, Kris
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...