Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Nothing like Pearls and Tulle



Today, the hubs and I had to wake up bright and early to take Skyla (my daughter) to go get her pictures taken. I made her a new TuTu skirt just to wear for the special occasion and had everything laid out for her to wear. 10 minutes before we walk out the door, I realized hmmm... her shirt could use a little touch up with an iron. Well, that didn't work so well. Have you ever tried to use your iron and pressed the steam button when it is not quite hot enough? YEP! That was me, and it spewed a burnt looking water all over her brand new shirt that matched perfectly to her new outfit! Well, of course I went on a mad rampage to find a shirt that matches just as well and what did I come up with? A plain white onsie... wow... that was special. Anyhow, the point to my story is that even when you feel like you are so prepared and you feel as though nothing could go, the pipes break... LOL.

None the less, the pictures turned out great and here are a few that she took. I made everything on her except the shirt and necklaces and tomorrow I'm going to show you a simple way to make these super cute leg warmers for your little angels.
Click HERE to check out a few of the cutsie items I sell on ETSY in my

Xo, Kris
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...