Monday, February 7, 2011

Get To Know Me Why Don't Ya

Well, here is to my very first blog post as The Canny Crafter! I'm really excited to begin this journey and am looking forward to nothing but a passion for creativity and doing what I love... being a mom while trying to juggle all the crazy curve balls life throws us and the quite often nap time crafts I've begun to love so much.


can·ny

[kan-ee] adjective, -ni·er, -ni·est, adverb

–adjective
1.  thrifty: a canny housewife.
2. skilled
Scot.
a. safe to deal with, invest in, or work at
b. gentle; careful; steady.
c. snug; cozy; comfortable.
d. pleasing; attractive.

I'll tell you a little about myself today and starting tomorrow we'll dive head first into
"Life, mommyland and crafts {During nap time at least}"

My name is Kristen but my closest of close call me Kris. I am one person who labels herself as many things... a wife, mom, student, crafter, and entrepreneur. We'll touch on all of those things a little later on but I can't close this up without telling you about my little princess Skyla Makayle. She's your normal one and a half year old. She  has a love for Cheez-It's, cranberry juice, singing toys, dances to even the slowest of tunes and is into EVERYTHING. My hubs (you'll meet later), is extremely supportive of all of my endeavors but wishes I would move my crafts off of the kitchen table and other than my occasional over spending at my favorite craft store, Hobby Lobby, we are happily married and are the love to hate them and love to love them couple.

So, here we begin this journey. I hope you will stick around for the 3 C's{Cleverly Crafty Craziness}, a few rants about life and lots of Smiles....

Xo, Kris
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...